Enregetic, sharing, openness, concrete, easing and bring work to play. What exactly are these things? These values are my Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. This calcuation states that of the sixteen types I am an ESFP. I am energized by the world, work with known facts, have personal values, and prefer the "spontaneous" way of life. Sadly this is all entirely true.
I was really shocked to know that taking this test would somhow lable me as an ESFP. I wasn't neccasarily surprised with my category type but it did surprise me when I saw the results from when I took this test during the summer. I think your mood at the time plays a big part in what I filled in. At the time I was rally busy working two jobs trying to enjoy the summer. I was almost rushed in a way to make money and make the best of my last summer as a high school graduate. When I took it at ISU it was a more relaxed deep thinkning of filling in the right ones and deciding if I was more straight foward or in between. I found out that I am in between.
The results made me be true to myself. This is who I am and im not changing for anybody. I get a lot of people always asking me how I know so many people. I just didn't come out of my mothers womb as this social person people know today. I have been to many places, met new people, and gotten accustomed to having to make new friends in differnt envirnments. It almost comes natural to me to greet someone or be friendly to the people around you. Bcause thats how you make friends. It's mostly from my personal experience and my life
All the characteristics noted in my type all seemed to be just about right. In a way though I can be a good planner and want to get things organized in ways that are resourceful for me. Which I can now understand how in the summer I fell underneath the ENTP category. Thats is when I am at my best school wise and analyzing things differently than I usually do.
No comments:
Post a Comment